Stats: F/5'3"/CW:182lbs/GW:120ish lbs(according to tdeecalculator.net)
Bit of background - growing up, we didn't eat the best. We were classed as low income so my parents would buy lots of frozen and tinned stuff from the shops value range in bulk as it was cheap, the only time we really had fruit was in our school packed lunches(although we had the free school dinners that were on offer to low income families moreso) and decent veg with a Sunday roast and holiday roasts(Easter/Christmas etc). We were typical kids that begged for sweets every time we were in a shop that sold them.
But it didn't matter too much as we were always out playing so could burn it off.
Fast forward to now - i have managed to mostly eradicate a lot of the bad food habits that were betrothed upon me as a child but it still rears its ugly head from time to time, more than I would like due to my romantic choice - a 6 foot something walking dustbin! He literally eats like an elephant! Picks out all the bad stuff when we go shopping as he needs to eat what he wants and likes, often, and lots at a time. Also being on furlough for the last 4 months hasn't helped...
Have tried to get him on board more than once in the past but he's having none of it so going it alone whether anyone likes it or not. I also have a new job now where I am on my feet the whole time I'm there with some occasional pacing around, moderate lifting with some of that moderate lifting happening up and down a very steep flight of steps - all for at least 25 hours of the week. I started last Monday.
I kind of started(read:made a more conscious effort of what I was doing) last weekend(4th/5th) but still as of today I am the exact same weight as I started. Given the day I 'started' I also started my period, but i usually see a couple pound drop when that finishes. Not this time...
Every single day I've weighed since last weekend - 182lbs...
I use mfp. Average daily food would be 2 hard boiled eggs and small slice of cheese for breakfast, a tin of soup with a couple slices of brown bread or a sandwich made with brown bread and either cheese, or tuna mayo, or ham and cheese filling, something along those lines for lunch then dinner could be absolutely anything but I really try to make something homemade. Usually happens around 5 nights of the week, the other 2 the will be something from the freezer or something quick straight off the shelf. When logging into mfp i have my stats put in - calories, macros all of that, and i really try and overestimate the weight/amount as I dont currently weigh with a scale as much as I can without going too silly and I still come in under my calorie goal. Every time I click that blue button at the bottom of the diary it comes up telling me I'll weigh at least a few pounds less than I do now in 5 weeks time if every day were like today...
I've just got the Samsung galaxy s20 plus so with my first wage from my new job im going to invest in one of the current Samsung smart watches as were not allowed our phones on us during our shifts and I really want to see how many steps I'm doing now compared to when I was on furlough.
Sigh... hopefully I'll see even a half a pound change soon, ideally down not up!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CwluS6
No comments:
Post a Comment