Midway blues need some encouragement

​

Used to be 392 pounds/178 kgs, currently 270 pounds-125 kgs. Recently had gotten down to 122 kg, took some hormones that sorted the problems they were meant to but I gained 3 kgs. Mathmatically I know 6 pounds/3 kg is bupkiss but it has been 6 weeks and I have not lost any weight.

I fee like giving up. I have had bad days eating wise, it just seems pointless to mentally tax myself for no results. There is so much effort I have to put in not to stress eat day to day and it only takes 1 bad hour to undo days of work.

​

Today was really bad eating wise. I currently look like both a fat person and a person who has loose skin. I am in this limbo where it all just seems like the final goal takes too much effort, but where I am not isn't what I want either.

I know I need to get past this, but right now I just want to revert back to stress eating and not give a damn.

submitted by /u/Samantha_Scarlett
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dXzYYh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...