Anyone else goes through this or am I the only one?

To be honest, I was really curious if there are people here who have trouble to lose weight because of hormonal issues and hyper cortisol production.

For some reason (maybe anxiety?) my body produces extreme high cortisol levels. I am monitorised by my doctor and she tested me for many diseases that can cause high cortisol production. All came out negative, thankfully. So I am not allowed to take any medication for cortisol reduction since my body responded well to the tests and I don’t have any disease related to cortisol.

However, my cortisol levels are above the sky 99% of the time. I can get anxious/scared/emotional/panicked from many reasons so my body just goes crazy. I was always like this since I was a child.

I noticed this issue causes other health problems and on a long term it can really affect me more.

For now, losing weight is extremely slowed down because my body is constantly in the ‘panic mode’ without me being able to do anything about it.

My doctor simply suggested me meditation and increased some magnesium doses to help me with my sleep etc. She said I should ‘be calm often’. It just doesn’t depend on my logical thinking. I can’t control my body in a specific situation. I tried. For years.

Therefore, yea, my weightloss is extremely hard and that’s not the only negative effect of this. On an even longer term, it may develop into other things.

I was curious if anyone else goes through a problem that is not a diagnoised disease and it just slows down their weightloss and they can’t do much about it

As a downside I can’t even do too much sport or cardio, too extreme exercices increase the cortisol level as my doctor said. I was just curious if someone else is in this situation and what can we do to succeed in our weightloss progress?

Love and thank you❤️

submitted by /u/SilenntVolcano
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f1JlHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...