30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6

Hey losers,

Happy Monday!

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning. I’ll aim for Friday weigh ins. 201.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1700 ish): Today is going to be tricky. A planned heavy dinner, hopefully I won’t go over board.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute brisk walk at lunch is all she wrote today. 6/6 days.

Self-care time (JOURNALING, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/6 days): Picking up some masks from a friend this evening and having some socially distant chat time.

Try a new recipe once a week: An imitation crab salad with homemade sauce. 1/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not tonight. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 6. 1 candy related lapse in judgement.

Listen to my effing body: Eyeball mad. Bleargh.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I’m grateful for the excess patience I was able to squeeze out of my metaphorical tooth paste tube. Of patience. No fluoride. Only patience.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e7MILX

No comments:

Post a Comment

My motivation isn’t there anymore.

Basically what the title implies. I don’t know what’s been going on with me I’ve done this before, CICO, fasting, cut out certain food and ...