1 am hunger pains are awful. How to make them stop?

I'm a 23F. I am 10 months Postpartum, and and exclusively breastfeeding my kiddo, and exclusively pumping for my friends kiddo. So I'm feeding two.

I have been trying to lose weight for a couple of months. I had lost 3 pounds which was a big deal, I had been plateaued since I gave birth. But I just jumped from 214.6 lbs to 221.2 lbs.

It has to be my 1 am hunger pains. Around 1 am every day, I get starving. I'm meeting my CICO every day, and my goal is around 1800 needed. I use my fitness pal and fitbit.

How do I make these 1 am feeds stop? Those are pushing me over my 1800 a day definitely. But if I ignore it my stomach is growling and cramping all night. I cant sleep like that.

Any advice is helpful!

submitted by /u/TheCat1219
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iE5RbW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...