I finally broke through my plateau today!

This is just a little post that I wanted to make because I can’t believe this finally happened. I’ve been fluctuating between 70-72kg the last TWO MONTHS , even while doing intense workout programs and eating the proper calories I need. Two weeks ago I hurt my knee and had to take a week off, then another week off for a separate health issue. In those two weeks I was still fluctuating between 70-71kg, and couldn’t break past that for the life of me. So I started IF 16:8 again (not perfectly, but close enough) and this morning I woke up weighing 69.95kg !!!! It’s the tiniest drop, but just seeing myself break through my plateau when I haven’t been exercising at all made my day.

Today is the day I start back on P90X, I had stopped right before the recovery week in Phase 2. So I’ll be continuing the program and hopefully finishing it in 5-6 weeks! I feel like this was my motivation to get back stronger and better than before.

So please guys , DO NOT LOSE HOPE! Yeah, it took me a little over two months to break through my plateau. But you know what, I stuck with it and didn’t give up. I even learned to love myself in my body even more now and would always remind myself, THIS is why i’m doing this. To feel great in my body and mind. Small changes do make a big difference!!! Even when motivation fails you, don’t give up. You’ve got this!!!!!

submitted by /u/gabygrig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dp626Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...