Disappointed and discouraged

I feel like there's just a giant mountain in front of me and and it feels impossible to get to the top of it. I'm supposed to be eating 1200 cal/day to lose 1 lb/week. I'm only 5 days in and I'm hungry. I've been meeting this goal for 4 days but was getting sick of eating salads/cucumbers/rice cakes etc. I feel particularly horrible today because I feel as though I barely ate anything and still went over???

Breakfast: I had a smoothie for breakfast made of 1 banana, 0.5 cup of oat milk and 1 scoop vegan protein powder, ice

Snack: 1 apple with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (just ground peanuts)

Dinner: 2 slices of personal size margarita pizza, thin crust
(seriously how can 2 small slices of pizza have so many calories)

I completed 2 workouts today. 30 minutes of outdoor cycle and 30 minutes of a circuit training program.

Apparently I am 600 calories over my goal, even WITH the workouts logged. I'm just having such a hard time seeing how this can be sustainable. I know it's just pizza but I seriously can't believe skinny/healthy/fit people avoid pizza. I always see people on here (and in the fitness world in general) talking about how you can still eat your favourite foods and you don't have to sacrifice so much etc etc. But 600 over my goal? I'll never lose weight that way and it will never become a lifestyle for me if I have to restrict my food THAT much. It'll never be worth it for me to not eat all day long just to have 2 small slices of pizza. It's not like it was fast food, it was home made with organic ingredients. Barely any cheese, low sodium tomato sauce. Thin crust. That's it!

Words of encouragement? Suggestions? Sorry for the rant, I am just feeling so discouraged and confused.

submitted by /u/sophiadiasy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Suueh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...