I’ve finally hit my goal weight, what next?

F/19/5’4” 140lbs > 125lbs

I’ve spent the last three months losing weight, my highest probably being 143lbs, and now down to 125lbs with my weigh in this morning. I don’t know if I expected some kind of magical feeling to come out of hitting my goal weight but I definitely don’t feel as I should.

I’m not happy with my body. I wouldn’t consider myself “skinny fat” by any means, I run 4-6 miles three times a week, and do 30-45 minute hiit full body workouts off of YouTube 3 times a week. But I still feel like I need to tone up quite a bit.

I’ve heard a lot about body recomposition and wanted some helpful tips on how to start doing so. I’ll be upping my calories, but should I eat at maintenance, slightly under, or slightly over? Are there other types of workouts I should be focusing on? Should I decrease my mileage by a bit focus more on strength training? What kinds of things should I be focusing on with strength training with the gyms being closed, and no gym equipment at home?

Obviously I have a lot of questions, and any helpful suggestions/recommended threads that might be helpful is welcomed!

Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/katiehugsbuga
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bOLlk0

No comments:

Post a Comment

having a cycle & trying to lose weight is so draining

for reference im 21F, 5,2, 149.0. i eat 1,200 calories a day, sometimes i struggle to even eat that much & i do the treadmill 3 times a...