Is 1200-1400kcals too low for me even if I feel full?

My TDEE with sedentary activity is an estimate of 2300. I usually fast 18-20 hour fats depending on my eating schedule and other variables so most days, I end up eating a snack and one meal. I usually get about 1200-1400 calories in thought there have been days where it’s higher than 1200 and lower than 1300. I try to eat protein, greens, and fruits though I still eat carbs, just not as much as usual. I find myself feeling full and not feeling hungry after consuming my dinner after the fast. I’ve lost about 9 pounds in 21 days.

I see a lot of comments on how losing weight too quickly is a problem. I don’t want to eat if I don’t feel hungry as that’s something I want to work on. I’ve always eaten even if I felt full and that’s contributed to my weight problem. Also, I find myself wanting to lose 20-40 lbs faster than normal so I can enjoy exercising, and then slowing the weight loss down so I don’t end up with too much loose skin or muscle loss. I also drink lots of water all day so I believe that helps in me feeling full.

Thoughts? For reference, I am F, 24, 5’6 and 262lbs

submitted by /u/mygentlemental
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LClIIy

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...