Im at a loss at this point, i dont know what to do anymore

Ive always struggled with my weight my entire life. im about 280 pounds now and for a good while ive hated myself enough to try to make it change and im aware it will take a lot of time to see a difference despite me being a very impatient person and i have enough willpower to fast again for longer than a week to shed more weight temporarily.
and lately i have tried numerous things just to shed a few pounds without much effort since i can admit that i HATE to exercise since it doesnt make me feel energized but instead makes me worn for the whole day and my body ends up feeling sore the next day. i've tried counting my calories (maxing my intake to 1800 cal's a day but i usually end up consuming 1000-1300 a day); i gain weight. i water fasted for about a week; i lost it but still gained it back. i attempt to try to make exercising fun by going on wii fit; i STILL gain weight despite watching what im eating. i try eating healthier meals than normal; I GAIN WEIGHT. I can't take weight loss pills because im already taking levothyroxine to deal with my hypothyroidism and apparently that doesnt mix with diet pills well at all.
i honestly feel like even if i started to exercise normally despite hating to it wouldnt make a dent to my weight whatsoever, especially if cutting my proportions to at least half or less compared to what my parents eat (since i still live there) and not eating much junk food at all isnt that effective. I just feel like theres almost nothing else i can do unless i decide to exercise till my heart gives out or just eat nothing whatsoever for a very, very long time.

submitted by /u/SadDayss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TmBiwu

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s so hard for me to lose weight

I’m getting frustrated because I feel like it’s make it so hard for me to lose weight but extremely easy to gain it. About 8 years back I m...