I'm 15 pounds down with a long way to go...but I am so happy!

Hey all, I am in the very beginning of my weight-loss journey (I used to be one of those people that cringe at that term...still am a little bit). I know this sub is mostly to show people who have made large improvements to their health and lifestyles. I just wanted to share my mini-milestone because I don't really have anyone to talk about it with in real life. I have made some very minor lifestyle changes and I know at my weight the pounds will come off easier than later, but I just want to say IM DOWN 15 LBS. I am so very proud of myself. I have finally started taking my health more seriously and Im hoping that I can still live a life I love with good food and things I enjoy, but I know this weight needs to come off....and its starting to!

submitted by /u/floatingflotsam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ym7KaW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...