I think I turned my weight loss into an ED, I’m at a loss for what to do

Throwaway because friends know my main and I want to keep this on the down low. Apologies if this is the wrong sub, I’ll understand if it gets removed.

To start off, I know I’m going to get a ton of recommendations for therapy. My family is Asian-American, and let’s just say my mom and dad don’t believe in therapy. My mom thinks I did outstanding losing weight and wants me to keep going down even though I don’t think it’ll be much healthier. After being called fat for my entire life, it’s really clear they don’t see where problems can stem from.

School counselor is literally a hag who hates me, nobody goes to her for problems because of how judgemental she is. She should never have become a counselor but what can you do. I have no money myself and can’t afford any kind of therapy.

Okay, let’s get started. I’m 14 years old, female, 5’4, and was formerly 145 lbs. My sister who’s 16 is 114 and my brother who’s 19 126. My mom is 122 and my dad 137. I was the biggest in the family and it was a constant point of belittlement.

I started browsing this site and through diet and exercise and CICO I tumbled down to 106. I gained weight to 110, and now I feel like I should lose another ten pounds to be comfortable at 100. I think part of me knows I’m unhealthy but part of me feels like I should lose a little more weight. According to my entire family, I haven’t lost enough.

I just don’t know. I’ve noticed myself constantly feeling at my face for my jawline and cheekbones and then lying flat on my back to feel the curve of my ribs. I count every calorie and try not to eat after 9PM and panic if my weight goes over 110. I weigh myself every single day and have started watching hours of My 600lb Life and Family By the Ton to discourage me from eating lest I end up like them.

Do you guys think I should lose just a bit more weight? What should I really do to fix this?

submitted by /u/weightlossturnedED
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g4fRts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...