Help I can’t stick to anything and my appetite is HUGE

Hey guys! I need some advice. I’m a 23 y/o woman about 135lbs, and 5 ft. 4 in. tall. I’ve NEVER been toned. I feel like I’m in “good shape” but I just always look fluffy. I’ve been 125 and feel like I don’t look MUCH different than when I’m 135. I just always feel like I’m “skinny fat.” I don’t need to look like a fitness model but DANG I would love to look in the mirror and see just a little bit of ab definition. I’ve been working out on and off for many years and in my opinion I look like I work out, but I still don’t look TONED. (If that makes any sense whatsoever.) I know that abs are made in the kitchen, and if I could get my diet together for a couple months I could probably do it, but MAN I just feel like I CANT. My appetite is absolutely insane. I’m so hungry all the freaking time. I have ADHD so I take Vyvanse for school but when I don’t have school I don’t take it, and honestly, the vyvanse is the only reason I’m not more fat. On days that I take it I barely eat anything bc I’m just not hungry, but on days I don’t take it, my cravings and appetite goes through the roof. I only started the medication about a year ago, before that I would binge & then crash diet to make up for binging and so that has always just kinda been my cycle. Also, I’m a vegetarian and I just don’t like the way a lot of protein rich food tastes, and so it’s VERY hard for me to get the amount of protein in that I’ve needed. When I say I feel like I CANT diet, it’s because I feel like I’ve literally tried everything. In my past, I’ve hired a personal trainer, I’ve talked to nutritionists, I’ve tried every diet out there (keto, eating clean, vegan, idk) I know what I’m doing in the gym, my husband is a trainer. I just literally am TERRIBLE with consistency. I can’t stick with any diet longer than a week maybe max. So I never see results. And I hate the way I look. But every time I get motivated and start something new, it’s literally gone within a week. And I’m always so disappointed in myself and vow to start again and then...it literally just doesn’t happen. I seriously lack self discipline. And so many people close to me have been like “you just gotta do it” “if you want it bad enough, you just gotta suck it up” etc. But I feel like nobody can understand how badly I actually do want it and how much I DESPISE myself for not being able to stick to it. Why can’t I stick with anything, guys? I need help. Also, I’ll post a picture if you guys are curious but I have no idea how. I’m still relatively new to reddit lol. Tl;dr - I really suck at losing weight and staying consistent and I’m burnt out from trying but I want to look toned so badly.

submitted by /u/iCarleigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z2etqW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help appreciated

So, I (27M) have always been kinda heavy. I haven't weighed under 100 kg in like 12 year. And as of last december I decided to do somet...