Anyone else feel the need to constantly post before and after pictures?

Every couple weeks I feel the need to post a picture on my socials comparing old pictures to my new pictures to show the difference. I guess I just still feel like I’m viewed as fat so I need to let everyone know “hey, I used to be fatter!!” Even though I am actually literally not fat. My BMI is normal now, not even overweight.

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for a while now and I used to have everyone around me all the time tell me how slim I’m getting, how different I look, etc. And now it’s not really a shock anymore when they see me. I’m not sure why I don’t want people to “forget” I used to be obese. Is it maybe the praise and the compliments?

Every time I become friends with a new person I feel the need to show them these pictures as well. Like in my head I feel like “oh just in case you think I’m chubby right now, I actually used to be a lot bigger.” Is anyone else experiencing anything like this once you get close to your goal weight? I feel like I’m being so annoying on Instagram with progress pictures lol.

submitted by /u/lilly47
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3692V0V

No comments:

Post a Comment

should I break my intermittent fasting?

I weight 78kg now (started at 90kg) and I do a very high calories deficit of 1,000 calories a day. Along with intermittent fasting. (My hei...