Working out on antipsychotics?

I’m 5’4”, 140, and female.

I just started taking geodon for mania, and I find it’s really hard to maintain a workout regiment.

I would normally do a mild to moderate cardio and pillities workout, an hour long, 3 or 4 times a week.

Since I started geodon, I’ve been too tired and dizzy to even try.

I tried to work out today, and I’m halfway through my playlist, and I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.

I’m also prescribed adderall, and that plus coffee has been helping the AP fog. But it really only makes me wired and tired.

After just a half an hour, I’m sweating hard (geodon cusses intolerance to heat), dizzy, shaking hands, and have muscle cramps. I do a step box workout, and I’ve been missing steps and nearly twisted my ankle. It’s miserable.

Is there anything I can do to help this? I’m thinking longer warmup and eating more carbs and protein before I hit the mat.

But if anyone has been in this situation, I’m open to advice.

submitted by /u/ThatOneWhovianChick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wdnnjK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...