I ate over 5000 calories today.

I messed up today. I was doing really well all day with my diet, I went for a run, and everything was okay ... until my sister baked chocolate chip cookies. I have expressed to my family that I’m trying to be healthier (I’ve lost 55 pounds in the last two years), but I struggle a lot with sweet foods. They tell me to just “have some self-control”, but it’s legitimately near impossible for me. It’s like my brain shuts off all logic and goes “it’s just cookies, who cares about losing weight, let’s just eat these and feel good”. So I end up eating a lot of them as my tolerance for sugar is quite high, and then I end up feeling really guilty afterward. Does anyone have tips for me whose family members often cook/bake unhealthy foods?

submitted by /u/DuttyJagaloon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R9Lqrb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...