Where do I begin? So so so tired of being like this but....no willpower

I am so sick and tired of hating myself and not liking the reflection in the mirror. I turned 30 today and on Christmas, i made it a goal for me to lose 20 pounds by my birthday. Well, I gained 5. I'm so over this bullshit. I have no willpower and eat shit all day. Some days i do pretty well thru the day, then come dinner time and after, I just lose it and eat all the candy, ice cream, cake, cookies...etc. I'm addicted to sweets and I cant seem to break it. Where do I begin? Where can I find the restraint and willpower to stick to a healthy diet plan? When does it just "click?" I'm so sick of this life! Please. I need help.

submitted by /u/lorrainebainesmccfly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xEq0vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...