New scale shows a dramatically higher number..

Hello there! Long time lurker, first time poster. I decided to take the plunge and seriously start losing weight a month ago and to date have lost 16 pounds according to my scale I've had for a few years.

I have been terrible in the past about keeping myself motivated and most attempts wouldn't continue beyond two weeks. Then I cave and fall off the wagon.

In celebration of my commitment, I decided to get myself a new scale for my bathroom that syncs to my phone to make things more accurate and easier. It arrived today and I tried it for the first time.

It registered me 8 pounds heavier than my other scale. So now I don't know if my other scale has just been lying to me this whole time and I was heavier to begin with, or if the new scale is wrong (which seems unlikely).

I don't have a particular question. I'm just feeling confused and frustrated and needed to vent this somewhere. I've been working so hard this past month and I don't know what readings to believe. I do have a scale at work which places my weight somewhere in between the two and someone told me that one is inaccurate.

submitted by /u/StarryAnne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TGlBRl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...