Losing weight but body fat percentage is increasing.

F (19) 5’4 Starting: 155.2lbs, 28.3%BF Current: 133.8lbs, 30.9% BF Goal: 125lbs, 20-25% BF

Just as the title says, I’m losing weight but my body fat percentage is staying either the same or increasing.

Before the corona virus situation, I went to the gym 3-4 times a week and did both cardio and strength training. Now, I just stretch and do simple workouts like planks and sit ups at home. I’ve never really counted calories or considered the nutrition of what I ate, I just eat whatever I feel like eating which is usually somewhat healthy.

What should I do to continue to lose weight get to a healthy body fat percentage?

submitted by /u/problematic19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Us5wh5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...