I Need Help! Accountability/responsibility

I am 28F. My birthday is at the end of this month, and I promised myself LAST birthday that I would be so much closer to my goal weight in one years time. Fast forward to this year & I am even further from my goal. I am the largest I’ve ever been in my entire life.

I was a bit “larger” in high school, but I worked through that & changed myself completely. For so many years I was disciplined & motivated. I used to work out every morning at 6am. I used to meticulously plan my meals & meal prep every Sunday. I used to track (almost) every calorie in and out of my body. I know how habits, both good & bad, shape us. I know it is my lack of motivation that keeps me from doing these things.

I know what to eat & what not to eat. I know how to exercise. I know I have enough knowledge to be doing better. I know, I know, I know.... & yet....

I can’t dig deep & push through this fog the way I used to. I can’t find it within myself to be motivated. I care about myself & I am worth caring for, but I still don’t know how to motivate myself.

I’m using my main account to post this because I’ve tried to post this far too many times on alts. I need accountability. I need structure & support.

I need your help. Please share with me your best kept secrets for motivation, your ugly/pathetic stories you think no one cares about, your triumphant stories... anything you wish someone would say to you.

I appreciate your help & support!

submitted by /u/ravenclawpheonix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IAI6kg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...