Do I need surgery or will working out lose this?

Hi all- I have been on a weight loss journey for about 2 years now. I have seen great improvements from how I looked before but theres one thing that is still really bothering me. I carry a lot of fat in my face and I have a lot of fat around my jawline. This makes me have a sort of double chin kind of lose skin area. It really messes up my self confidence even though I can’t see it all the time I know it’s there. I have lost 65 pounds and I thought it would be more than enough but I’m still pretty chunky. I am 5’4 and weigh 145 pounds. I have looked into cool sculpting but it’s so expensive and I don’t really want surgery but I also hate having that there. If I keep losing weight will it go away or do I have to do something to it surgically? https://imgur.com/a/w1u038Q

submitted by /u/juljow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xWJgVf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...