Dating for the first time when at the caterpillar stage☘️🐛

Sooooo I need therapy because of the genuine revulsion I feel towards my body. I know that and I'm starting it soon actually!! But basically I have a strong visceral reaction of disgust towards my body which has always prevented me from doing anything, especially with anyone else. But the unfortunate consequence of avoiding life is that it's boring af. And who knows when I'll feel comfortable in this body. Hiding until I lose weight isnt working. Its taking too much time and I've recently gained a lot of weight which makes being in public and with anyone painful. So the cycle of being at home with social anxiety and overeating is in full gear.

I have this date with a guy I like. How do you live life when your weight/body is an issue???? Maybe I should put this on the eating disorder or body dysmorphia pages but they need help too lol

submitted by /u/ALonelyComputerVirus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WhfsfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...