Cutting

ok, so long story short, in a few weeks I wanna start my first cut, I lost 100lbs+ in the last 7 months and im a lil fat, but I was bulking for like 2 months now and im eating roughly around 1500-2000, I feel physically sick if I eat more. I calculated my TDEE and it came up to about 3000 for maintenance. Now that sounds ridiculous because in a bulk, it would mean I have to eat 3300-3500 calories A DAY!!?? 60% COMING FROM PROTEIN? like it seems so unfeasible. So what should I do? eat 1000 calories a day? 60% from protein? 1200? 1500? it don't gotta be exact, a guesstimate is more than enough, thank you in advance

submitted by /u/saaaaaaaav
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38CMFVx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...