Started doing body weight exercises, scales stopped moving

Hello all-

I was doing really well with solid four pound loss or more per month. I’m maintaining a good deficit with my CICO, but last month, I decided to start doing body weight exercises and have noticed that the movement on the scale has all but stopped. I bought a dip station and am doing various push up variants, inverted rows and a few other things. I don’t believe I’ve done enough to gain a bunch of muscle, why would my scale suddenly stop moving? I’ve been hovering at the same weight now for two weeks. Is this a minor plateau? Is my body going through some type of recomposition?

Any tips on how to kickstart the loss again is welcome.

submitted by /u/justanothernewbie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I1NLQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...