I’ve lost the weight...but

I’ve been making lifestyle changes for a while now. Went vegetarian, consistent workouts the whole 9. But it’s been hard to feel, good about it?

I can see the difference in my body, I feel lighter and more energized but everytime I get ready to go to the gym I’m overwhelmed with this feeling of dread and questioning.

I’ve lost 15+ pounds. I’m excited to be healthy but between being a full time student, working, and maintaining relationships, I just can’t bring myself to fall inlove with the process. Does anybody else experience this? Is there some secret to not being so misreable everytime I get ready to work out?

submitted by /u/Tyhatesnames26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PyLRKR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...