A realization I had today...

I've struggled committing to working out or getting to the gym in the past....I've been going for 3 weeks straight now and missed my workout day today (so going tomorrow and friday to make up) and I realized that it actually bothered me that I missed...I actually enjoy the gym...seeing my weight decrease is addicting. I'm having fun, and I feel so much better too!

I've lurked here awhile but dove into the weight loss challenge this time and finally buckled down and started hitting the gym 3 times a week (for now...I'd like to add an extra day and make it 4 eventually).

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I love seeing all the positivity here and I think that's partly encouraged me to get my own butt in gear finally. 😄

Good luck everyone =)

submitted by /u/Tanthalason
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37ibqqs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...