Wish me luck.

Hello everyone, this will be my first time posting, I’m (25F) hoping to start this journey of loosing 100lb, I just had my son 4 weeks ago. With my daughter I gained 80lb and with my son I gained 35lb. I’m currently 302lb. I’m 5”11 so I’m pretty tall. I’m trying out this 16:8 diet along with exercising at the gym. I just want to be healthy for my kids. I had gestational diabetes with my son, I don’t have it now but I really want to set a good example for my kids. Ive been big all my life and of corse picked on. I always get the “your so tall and pretty , If you’d loose some weight you can be a model “ ...story of my life.. I want to be at a healthy weight by the time I’m 30. My husband is all for it when it comes to me taking care of myself , the only problem is ... he’s not doing with me. I may be making an excuse here but it would be nice to be a team and do this as a whole family. He’s not as heavy as I am, he’s 27 y.o. 5”10 and weighs 225. So he can loose some but he doesn’t see the need to. It’s extremely hard to be the one who is watching what and WHEN they eat while your s.o. Wants to go out n eat a burger at 11pm. I’m hoping to gain back my confidence and teach my children to take care of themselves. Please wish me luck with this. I can use all the positive energy I can get

submitted by /u/rosses99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yagt8n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...