Hi fellow community of r/loseit, I've been having this issue for a while and I'm just wondering if this happens to someone else of if I have just become delusional. Quick background info: I've been struggling with my appearance since forever, but I've started to work on it only recently. I am not obese, in fact, I //THINK// I'm within my healthy BMI (I'm not completely sure about this information, tho). Nonetheless, I do want to improve my self-confidence and get on a better shape. I'm not measuring my progress strictly on the scale, as I'm also working out to gain some muscle at the same time as dieting, so I prefer to rely on the way that I look until I become, eventually, satisfied with myself. The problem comes when I look at myself on the reflection of the window and think "damn I'm doing great!" but then I come back home to my bathroom's mirror and wonder where the f*ck did I go wrong. Same happens when I look at myself in any other surface (say pics, restaurant restrooms, etc), and it's starting to become pretty stressful, as I feel that I never know how well/bad I'm actually doing and I never seem to find the "self-satisfaction" that I'm looking for. As funny as it sounds, some days I feel that I've reached my goal already, and others, that I'm straying further away from it.
What should I trust when it comes to measuring my progress? Why do I fluctuate so much on the way that I perceive myself? How do you know how you ACTUALLY look?
I hope to get educated on the manner, thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YKa2cu
No comments:
Post a Comment