One month in

I had my first check-in with the clinic I'm going to yesterday, and it was amazing. Well, the long wait time setting off my shoulder bursitis wasn't amazing, but the results were! Since the 29th of October, I've lost 6 kilos, and dropped 8 cm off my waist and 6 off my hip measurements. I haven't felt more fatigued than I usually do because of my disabilities and I don't even mind the temporary diet. We'll be tapering off the full-time meal replacement once I'm at a better weight, although I'll probably keep using them for breakfast and some lunches, just because they're easy. But even this much progress feels amazing.

submitted by /u/rebootfromstart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P8ge9X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...