Lost a small amount and happy :)

Hi gang! First time posting here haha

So, I (F22, 5’3) lost 6 pounds from my highest weight, which was 215 lbs. I know it’s not the biggest accomplishment, but I still feel really good about it!

I tried putting on a skirt I’ve been wanting to wear, and I’m happy to say that it fits! I know that it can also have to do with bloating, but I’m honestly so jazzed about it. The top that came with can’t zip up, even when compressing with a sports bra, but I’m choosing to see it as another goal :)!

Lately, I’ve been following a 1300 cal diet and taking smaller portions at meals and following guidelines on food packages. Idk I just feel very motivated right now, which is idk rare? I wanna see this through. I’m trying to set small weight goals too, as to make it a little easier on me mentally and to incorporating good habit into my lifestyle. My first goal is 195lbs, and hopefully I’ll be making a first goal reached post soon ♡

submitted by /u/cottoncandykeroppi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RciIGY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...