I need to lose 200 pounds.

I am a 28yo male that weighs 392.2 pounds. This is the first time I’ve weighed myself in years and that number is just staggering. Before weighing myself, I knew that I wanted to lose weight so I recently bought an exercise bike. Is that enough to start off? I know a lot of people say walking but it’s going to be very cold soon and I wanted to eliminate my own excuses.

Should I start by just dieting or dive in to diet/exercise? I want to sustain this but it seems like sooo much. My short term goal is 16 pounds in 4 weeks.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to best accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/mattyharhar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36yYCLF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...