I hit a major milestone, I'm no longer overweight, and I feel like all motivation to keep going has completely left me. How do I get over this and back on track?

According to my fitness pal for I've been keeping track of my calories for the last 157 days and I've been following it's calorie guidelines, with the occasional tracked cheat day. About a week ago I hit 220 and despite still being so far away from my goal, I feel like I've lost all my motivation to go on. I've binge ate the last 3/4 days, and the only reason I didn't binge eat today is because there wasn't enough chocolate left in the house for me to go over my calorie limit.

I honestly believed I had developed a healthier relationship with food. I've been baking and successfully incorporating baked goods into my diet and this back slide is kind of scary.

Is this normal? Does it pass on it's own? Should I take a break from dieting or is this something I just have to muscle through on my own?

submitted by /u/toni_toni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Re1RUj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...