Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

M (22), 6’1, 294lbs

I started calorie restricting to 1800, Intermittent Fasting and exercising (Cardio and Swimming 3 times a week).

So far it’s been a month and I’ve lost no weight. Usually when I restrict my calories I’ve dropped around 8lbs by now but for some reason it’s staying the same.

I’m almost always under my Calories. However I’ve had a few days where I have went over, usually the weekend, but I don’t think it’s enough for my weight to have stayed the same, especially since I’m exercising more than I ever have before.

I’m not sure what’s happening, any advice or ideas would be really appreciated thank you.

submitted by /u/Bunskibub
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OkluYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...