I need help

I am at my heaviest I’ve ever been, weighing at 203lbs. In 2015 I weighed 160 and dropped to 130. Then, life happened, I had a baby in 2018, and suddenly I’m 203lbs a year later.

My wake up call is nasty but it will help me get advice, if you’re easily grossed out stop reading here.

I binge eat, terribly, and I eat horrible shit meals. I always feel terrible about it and want to do better but my husband and I crave junk food and enable each other. Tonight and for the past few weeks, I’ve had a full potty full of blood after using the restroom. I know it’s because of what I eat. I’m making an appointment with my doctor in the morning but I know full well that my diet has to be the first thing to change to feel better.

I need to eat better. Bottom line. I don’t really have much IRL support right now and it’s killing me. Any advice out there? Where do I start? Where did you start? What are different tools, tips, etc to help me get back on track?

submitted by /u/pearlmainstay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ON1P2L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...