Hey guys i need a little advice

I am a teen male 5 foot 6 and i weight around 169 pounds. This makes me obviously overweight and kinda obese. I was 185 in the summer but just slowly lost it without realizing. I am noticing that my appetite has gone down alot. Specially in the past week, i counted calories and saw that i was eating around 500 calories without feeling like eating more. I also lose 500 calories daily because i go for a run everyday since summer. For example i counted and ate around 600 calories and lost 500 just jogging and running for more than an hour. Should i stop jogging to prevent myself from losing those calories. Sorry if this sounds stupid. Any advice would be really appreciated thanks :)

submitted by /u/drkrab2010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DmPTiN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...