Had a bad week last week, and now it's thanksgiving week.

I know I cannot undo the progress I made, but I'm kind of fearful for the future.

Basically, on November 16th I got on the scale and realized that I was down 6 pounds after trying to lose weight for about 2 months! I was so happy.

The next week, however, I had a bad eating week. I was hungry all the time! On Wednesday and on Friday I ended up at 2500 calories. Of course, part of this is lack of willpower, but I often feel like the more I try to lose weight, the hungrier I become. I weighed myself yesterday, and the scale says I'm five pounds up! It sucks.

On Saturday, Sunday and yesterday , I was kind of successful, but not really. I ended up averaging about 1650 calories a day when my goal is around 1400. Today, I had another one of those extreme hunger days, and ended up eating 2000 calories, because at 1600 I couldn't ignore the hunger. I didn't eat anything unhealthy--I just ate too much!

Now, Thanksgiving is in two days. I know that if I'm not careful, I could obliterate all of the progress I've made (which was not much, but difficult none the less). Most of the time I just pig out on Thanksgiving and maybe the day after, but this year I'm determined not to, especially after the abysmal week I had last week.

So long story short, how can I combat these days of extreme hunger, and what are some tips for surviving thanksgiving without going overboard?

submitted by /u/wonderful9235
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35CnIIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...