I keep seeing post on here that site articles saying if your a certain height then you must be this weight to classify as“healthy”
Technically I’m healthy because my weight should be around 123-155 but I’m just on the margin of being at the top of my weight.... I feel like crap being 150 and yet I hate working out. I’m gonna start to diet and ration my food
The reason I’m even 150ish is because I snack through out the day and eat salty food, drink a lot of juice and don’t even burn the sugars off I’ll just lay in bed. So now I’m gonna drink more water and have dinner and one fruit per day and on some days I’ll just drink water not eat anything at all
Ik this sounds crazy but this will help with my lack of control and also wane me out of eating so much knowing I’m overdoing it on junk food.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CN2FGZ
No comments:
Post a Comment