Two days in row

For the first time in several months I had two days in row of controlled eating. Very minimal snacking and no soda.

I'm 3 pounds down from my wedding 6 years ago and 23 down from the heaviest I've ever been, but I'm up 35 pounds from 14 months ago.

My job is slowing down and I'm ready to focus on getting myself under control. This sub has given me so much hope, but it's also made so mad at myself for letting myself gain that weight back.

I hope to be back here in a week with an update with a few more days and maybe even some progress. Thank you to all who post and give lurkers like me some hope.

submitted by /u/SelfishSilverFish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pdZox9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...