Struggling.

Hey guys,

So I’ve been overweight my entire life. My highest was 158 lbs in high school (I’m 5’2, 22F) after years of losing and gaining and losing again I’m at 142. Last year at this time I was at my lowest 134. I’m having trouble with binging and saying no to food as well as having a lot of stress in my life due to being a masters student as well as getting things ready to apply to med school next cycle. I downloaded my fitness pal again and noticed I’m consuming a lot of calories (~2200) even though I know I should be only eating ~1800 to lose weight. Do y’all have any tips on how to stop binging, saying no to food, and destressing? I started going back to my gym routine from last year, 4 days at the gym doing both weights and cardio but I know you can’t outrun a bad diet.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/avalvarenga
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30KE930

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...