Set goals, achieve.

Pics may look off topic, but hear me out.

This time last year, I weighed 28 stone. That's 392lbs or 178kg.

For my Birthday, my wonderful wife bought me a track day experience, where I get to pick 2 cars to speed around a race track. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

This time last year, I would have been over the weight limit to do it. I literally weighed too much for them to insure me to drive a car. ⠀⠀ This may sound silly to some, but I was actually elated to have lost enough weight in 10 months to be able to drive my dream car (GT500) and a supercar around the track AND not have to worry about being turned away due to my obesity.

Set a goal, know how to get there and achieve it, the rewards are far better than you'll ever imagine. 💙

https://i.imgur.com/X8ACqDN.jpg

submitted by /u/WhatDProblemIs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2piT4oo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...