Me vs my huisband

(Just a bit of a rant,needed to ventilate and hoped you all would understand)

I (F,40) lost 40 pounds since April. Started at 205. Cico, keto, IF and a lot of willpower. I'm short and went from a 2XL to M. I'm very happy for this!

Meanwhile my husband has been eating whatever he wants but due to my cooking has also lost 14 pounds (he was not overweight like me, just a bit of a tiny belly). He still eats french fries, drinks beer, etc and puts in no other effort whatsoever. But he does look great, and I tell him often.

RANT:

Hardly anybody notices I lost 40 pounds, but everybody keeps complimenting him on how great he looks and that he must have lost an incredible amount of weight and how has he accomplished this? Aaaagrrr! Even my own mother and MIL told him last week how great he looked but NEVER complimented me! I told them it hurt my feelings but they just said it's more noticable on him so I shouldnt be jealous.

Well, I am!!

I know I'm being childish, but sometimes you just want to hear someone say you did great (other than to myself in the mirror)

submitted by /u/pixie_16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31WvTgM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...