Maintenance Monday: Celebrating Maintenance

It's my first maintenance anniversary tomorrow (sort of, long story), which seems a fitting time to discuss maintenance celebrations.

While losing weight, did you celebrate milestones, either at regular intervals or for stand out occasions? What if anything did you plan as a celebration for reaching your maintenance weight, and what did you do in reality? Do you have a maintenance anniversary and do you acknowledge it in any way? I'm intrigued to read about people who thought they'd celebrate but then didn't, or whose celebrations were unplanned but which they nailed, and those who don't have an anniversary because their goal weight shifted or because the new lifestyle was their focus and there was no clear cut point when losing became maintaining.

I can't wait to hear from you all!


Anything else on your mind pertaining to maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!

Previous Maintenance Monday threads can be found here.

submitted by /u/satisphoria
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VFrtcF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...