I’VE DONE IT! Lost 65lbs! Advice for learning to love sagging skin/breasts?!

In January I got a fitbit and started trying to eat out a bit less and signed up for adult beginner ballet classes for fun. I wasn’t happy with my weight but I wasn’t intentionally trying to diet. However, I ended up quitting drinking and slowly my fitness journey began. I’m 22f and in January I weighed 216 pounds. I now weigh 151 pounds (5’11/180cm). I have started dancing multiple times a week (ballet and tap), I do zumba classes sometimes on the weekend and will go to the gym every once in a while. But mainly I walk 10,000-20,000 steps a day every single day no matter what. I am SO proud of myself for everything I have accomplished and I truly never have been more happy about my body.

However, I’m struggling to deal with the skin situation! I had and still do have large breast. However, I have gone down about 6 cup sizes. (Started around 36 GGUK). I am single and young and feel like my body looks amazing in clothes but I am very self conscious about how saggy my breasts have become. I also have some extra skin dispersed around my body. I know this is a small aesthetic price to pay for changing my life and becoming active, and I know I will feel better about it. But please! Someone tell me that having very deflated breasts at 22 isn’t the end of the world. I know this may seem a bit ridiculous!

submitted by /u/torilor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B7MK5g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...