I saw a random post about challenges you should do according to your birthday month, but decided to do a different one instead

You know one of those posts you see on instagram or facebook telling you what you are based based on your birthday month?

Last night I randomly stumble upon a post on different health challenges one should do based in their birth month, mine was to go no sugar for a month, but another caught my attention---30 minutes workout everyday for a month.

I thought this was a sign for me since tomorrow (today when I'm writing this post) is a Monday, Christmas/New years is only about 2 ish months away and I'll be visiting my boyfriend not long after that. I just did 30 mins of treadmill before I have to leave home for class in a bit, surprisingly sweating a bit even though I didn't really run much.

As I'll be getting busier with school work, I hope that I'll be able to keep this going. I know that even though I may not be able to spare 2 hours to go to the gym, I can at least take 30 mins off my day to workout somehow. So I'm hoping that I can stick to my goal by posting this to hold me accountable, but also welcome anyone who also want to join my challenge and do this together :)

submitted by /u/juniejunejune
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ong7xQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...