Hi all, I need some advice. I have localized fat on my stomach area that is just really hard to lose. I have had two pregnancies, but even before that, I tended to put weight on my belly rather than hips/butt/legs like most women do.
I have managed to lose 7kg out of the 11 I had gained after my pregnancies, and my legs look skinny, but my belly always sticks out and I can grab the fat with my hands. Everything I research points out at general weight loss to get rid of belly fat, so I am keeping following my calorie deficit. I read that doing abs will not affect the fat mass in that area, that only burning the fat on top it will.
So, my question is, has anyone else had this issue and how did you get rid of that localized belly weight? It creates me so many issues because on a woman, it looks lazy to have a belly, I feel that if I had it on my hips and butt it would have been a plus instead, but that's how I'm programmed unfortunately...
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33r7UaP
No comments:
Post a Comment