Day 5 complete - bad eating CICO safe

I couldn't sleep well last night. I usually get to work around 7am, today I arrived at 11am. Yesterday was a mess, so I didnt have a lunch made or anything prepared. So I ate out all day, having CICO in mind thankfully. In order here is what I had today, sausage egg mcmuffn, 750ml choclate milk, 3 chicken tenders + mashed potatoes, 3 small spring rolls, 3 mini m&m chocolates, and a protein shake. So not the most nutritional day but CICO wise I was good. It was a tough day, but I am happy because I stayed in control. The quest continues.

Now it is my weekend, I look forward to meal prepping for my next work week. I am also thinking of incorporating more physical activity, some jogging and workout mat exercises to start...... Now that I have written that I need to follow through with it. chin up

submitted by /u/ihope-i-rememberthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36fkXyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...