So it’s late. I’m going to bed soon. I just had the umpteenth conversation with my hubby about losing weight. I’ve been 220 for over 3 years now, and kidding myself about how to do it. I lost 60 lbs in college, and it took me 17 years to gain it back, 5 or so pounds per stressful life event - with 30 in the last 3 years. Figured out it was a medical condition, fixed it.
Now it’s just me and my commitment. My will, my determination, my desire to keep the promise I made to my husband tonight. I will lose 70 lbs by October 2021. The thing is, exercise has never been my issue. Love to do it. It’s my relationship to food that needs healing. I’m ready to look at it, with honesty. To make myself uncomfortable and move through it. I’m tired of being tired and feeling heavy. It’s not about that number per se - it’s about feeling liberated in my body.
My last post got some encouragement and I so appreciated it. I hope my post inspires someone here.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30KYW6k
No comments:
Post a Comment