NSV
Hi everyone! I’m 18F, weighing around 62kg, but used to weigh around 70kg. I’ve been wanting to lose the weight for ages, most of my teens I’d say as I was always hovering on the limit of being a healthy weight for my height but just enough over that I wasn’t fit. Recently, I lost about 8kg (17lbs) through a mix of watching what I eat more carefully and deciding to walk back from places where I’d usually get the bus, and i just can’t believe how different I feel! I haven’t been home for several weeks, and did my usual run route for the first time today. Usually, I wouldn’t have been able to run it without multiple breaks, but ran it all comfortably (at an albeit slow pace) today! And in general, walking about places etc is so much more comfortable! I just wanted to tell someone, I’ve never talked that much about anything to do with exercise around people in my life for fear of being judged. Hopefully this can motivate other people as well! Love you all- this forum has really helped me get to where I want to be!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HNGMdT
No comments:
Post a Comment