I need help!!

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. Last year, I went on a diet and I was feeling better than I had in years. I was almost back to a size 8 which used to be my regular size in College.

Last April my dad got sick. He spent two months in a Hospital bed, and last then he died. I’ve managed to gain almost 22 lbs since then and I don’t know how to stop.

Food makes it all better for like a little while and then I feel awful and it’s such a dark cycle. I am in no mood to work out and I’m incredibly disappointed in myself for having no self control.

I’m seeing a therapist tomorrow to help with the grieving process, I hope that helps. If anyone has any advice it’s much appreciated because I’m at my wits’ end. Thank you!

submitted by /u/thesaurusrex10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zQFhHi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...