You inspire me. I try to get to the gym 5x a week, around the same time. Every time I go, you’re there, plugging away. You’ve got a lot more to lose than me, and I admire your choice and dedication to get healthy. You’re way more committed than I am. For the past four months, I’ve seen your progress. I saw when you got new exercise clothes because the ones you had were falling off you. I know you’ve increased intensity on your cardio work, because it beeps like crazy now when you’re upping the level. I see how much you can lift. Most of all, I see how determined and consistent you are. You just keep on keeping on, and that’s awesome. Whenever I think of doing a little less cardio, or skipping weights for a day, I see you and say, “no- I want to be like her.” Thanks for being my inspiration, stranger.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KiEXXL
No comments:
Post a Comment